Guide Vest Hex Camo Loden
All you ever really need is a hand on the rod and a foot in the river, but bringing along an arsenal of gear is a nice bonus. Simms Guide Fishing Vest is spacious, intuitive, and comfortable for outings that last from dawn until dusk. The vest includes 26 pockets to fit all your tackle and more, and a third-hand rod holder that frees a hand when you need to release that wriggling 2-footer. A ventilated, padded collar adds plush comfort that keeps you cool on long days snapping casts across the water. The vest is finished in a water-resistant coating.
- 26 total pockets with thoughtful organization strategy
- Chest exterior includes 2 vertical pockets, 2 zippered side-access pockets, & 2 flap closure cargo pockets
- Waist exterior includes 2 large storage pockets, 2 horizontal pockets, 4 flap closure cargo pockets, & 2 small stretch stash pockets
- Chest interior includes 2 quick access mesh pockets & 2 large storage pockets
- Waist interior includes 4 VELCRO® Brand fasteners drop pockets
- Back exterior includes 1 horizontal water bottle pocket & 1 deep bellowed back cargo pocket
- 2 patented built-in retractors for attaching tools
- Third-hand rod holder with VELCRO® Brand fasteners chest tab & reel seat sling
- Cushioned, stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- 4 tool attachment D-Rings on front & 1 net D-Ring on back
- Last season's style
FABRIC TECH: 100% Nylon fabric with DWR finish; 100% polyester mesh lining
WEIGHT: 19 oz. (538.7 g)
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.